Thursday, October 4, 2012

White Chili (another recipe)


2 boxes Swanson's chicken broth  (I usually get the broth in the cans as it is cheaper;
       I think it is a total of 64 oz of broth--more or less is good too!)
1 jar salsa of your choice
2 cans Navy or Great Northern beans (I prefer the Great Northern)
Chicken, cooked, deboned, cut into chunks
     (I get the frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts when on sale to have available;
      I use a couple of those in this recipe)
Italian seasoning--I start with about 1/4 tsp. and add more if I think it needs it
Garlic salt--I also start with about 1/4 tsp and add more if I think it needs it

Combine in the crock pot and let blend together on low 4 or 5 hours.

Serve with sour cream or cheddar cheese on the side for your guests to stir in as they desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment